Wednesday, July 8, 2009

casper slide part 2

there's a turtle in our wellllllllll!!!!!!!!!! and sometimes when you fetch water, you accidentally fetch turtles. ok that hasn't actually happened yet, but i spend a lot of time trying to fetch them. there are four. teenagers. and one rat. they all wear bandanas too. and they can talk. and fight crime.

soo africa is swell. my friend annjulie left back to canada last week, and so it's been sad, but my mom said everytime i update this(once) i sound depressed, so i'll just leave it at that.

and so now i'm out of time. i like ghana, i like it a lot.

love, drew

p.s. mom, try skype, eh? annjulie says it's a cheap way to call me. and anybody else that wants to 054-144-4278

1 comment:

  1. I guess I missed Casper Slide Part One. We love Drewy, Drewy Stinky pooey!

    ReplyDelete